The American Legion Magazine [Volume 70, No. 3 (March 1961)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Donato Leo
- It Takes Power to Prevent War: We have reached a stalemate that can mean peace by George Fielding Eliot
- America's Finest Fishing Holes: Here are the spots where fish are plenty and full of fight by Erwin A. Bauer
- Thirty Days in the Argonne: an eyewitness account of one of history's great battles by Wallace Williams, Sr.
- I Got My Job Through the New York Times: About a newspaper man who helped put Castro in power by Wm. F. Buckley, Jr.
- The Most Amazing Plane in The World: With the B-70 no spot on earth is remote by Ed Rees
- Is the Legion Just for Small Towns: Read about Brooklyn's Post 1060 before answering by Robert B. Pitkin
- News of The American Legion
- Rod and Gun Club
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
- Sound Off
- Editor's Corner
- Personal Affairs
- Pro & Con
- About Books
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)