The American Legion Magazine [Volume 57, No. 2 (August 1954)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Moment of Decision (Fiction): Making Up One's Mind Can Sometimes Be Hard by Charles Einstein
- Money Talks: If You're Worried About Depression Talk, Read This
- The Things They Do to Cars!: Even the Best Isn't Good Enough for Some People by R. Wilson Brown
- We Can Be Proud of Our Veterans Hospitals: A Report On a Subject that Concerns Every Veteran by Charles W. Mayo, M.D.
- New Materials for the Home Craftsman: It's Easier than Ever to Make Things Now by Robert Scharff
- Washington, Convention City: To Help You Plan Your Visit to the National Convention by William S. Abbott
- You Conform or Else: This Student Learned About "Academic Freedom" the Hard Way by Robert Vernon Andelson
- Hollywood at Home: Home Movies Are Better This Year, And This Is Why by Frank Rizzatti
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)