The American Legion Magazine [Volume 66, No. 3 (March 1959)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Donato Leo
- How Imagination and Nerve Got the Legion Going: A 40th Anniversary Feature
- They Fought With Picks and Shovels: The Gandy Dangers of WWI Met the Germans Early by Clarence Woodbury
- Apacheland Welcomes White Man: Redskin and Paleface Now Have head Good Deal by Robert M. Hyatt
- France's Man of Destiny: Can De Gaulle Restore France to Her Former Greatness? by Edward de Pianelli, C.L.H.
- Our Science-Fiction Army: Buck Rogers Never Had It So Good as These GI's
- Car Identification Contest: Make Your Knowledge of the 1959 Models Pay Off
- The Legion's First Forty Years: Special Picture Section
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- About Books
- Editor's Corner
- Wash. Opinion
- Personal Affairs
- American Legion Shopper
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)