The American Legion Magazine [Volume 64, No. 5 (May 1958)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Danny Leo
- In Flanders Fields: John McCrae's Well-Loved Poem of World War I
- Victory in Europe: A Reminder of What the World Was Like on May 8, 1945
- So You Want to Win a Contest!: What Judges and Sponsors Look for in the Entries They Get by Guin Hall
- Men Are What Their Mothers Make Them: The National Commander Discusses Girls by John S. Gleason, Jr.
- 8 Ways to Better Rail Service: Problems Besetting the Railroads Must be Solved by William T. Faricy
- The Druyor Story: Blind, This Veteran and His Wife Found Happiness Together by Bob Dykeman
- The Revolutionary Sam Adams: He Had a Talent for Stirring Up Trouble Against the British by William Braden
- He Collects Junk for Collectors: The "Junk" in This Case Is for Antique Cars by Fred C. Kelly, Jr.
- News of the American Legion
- Sound Off!
- Rod and Gun Club
- Pro and Con
- Editor's Corner
- Products Parade
- Personal Affairs
- About Books
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.