The American Legion Magazine [Volume 63, No. 4 (October 1957)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Arthur Sarnoff
- Men of War: The Air Force and Its Kids
- The Small Car Has Arrived: Why Little European Autos Are Pouring Into the U.S.A. by James C. Jones
- Relief for America's Reds: Recent Happenings Have Given the Commies a New Lease on Life by J. B. Matthews
- How to Watch Football: These Illustrated Instructions Will Make the Game More Fun for You by Ernie Harwell
- Ceramic Tile: One of the Oldest Building Materials Goes Modern by George H. Waltz, Jr
- Why We Drop Dead: Tracing a Connection Between Heart Attacks and Good Living by Nils P. Larsen, M.D.
- Are There Too Many Deer?: In Some Places the Deer Population Has Gotten Out of Hand by George Laycock
- America's Sons at Peace . . . Overseas: The Story of Our Overseas Cemeteries by Robert B. Pitkin
- The American Legion Story, Comic Book Style: With 16-Page Comic Book Insert- "Saved By the Bell"
- News of the Legion
- Sound Off!
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
- Personal Affairs
- Pro and Con
- About Books
- Product Parade
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)