The American Legion Magazine [Volume 60, No. 1 (January 1956)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by George Kanelous
- A Calendar For Legionnaires
- A Look At The Year Ahead by Dr. John R. Dunning, Jimmy Powers, George Fielding Eliot, M.S. Rukeyser, Raymond Moley, and George E. Sokolsky
- Pointers on Post Meetings: Maybe You've Been Doing It Wrong
- Japan's New Offensive: Why Anti-Americanism Is Growing In Japan by Victor Riesel
- Are These Things Wrong With Your House?: This Gallery Of Pictures May Save You Money by Robert Scharff
- "It's Almost Too Good to Be True!": That's One Man's Opinion on Pro Basketball by Joe Lapchick, as told to Gene Ward
- They're Making It Safer to Drive: Building Safer Cars Is Only One Answer to the Problem by Stanley H. Brams
- How to Build Self-Confidence: An Expert Tells How Easy It Is, If You Dare by Elmer G. Leterman
- The Atom-Powered Era: A Practical Way of Attaining Peace by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)