The American Legion Magazine [Volume 59, No. 4 (October 1955)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover by Frank McCarthy
- Preamble to the Constitution of the American Legion: A Document You Will Want for Yourself or for Your Post
- Fire Fighting the Neighborly Way: A Four-Alarm Feature About Volunteers by Irving Herschbein
- How the Pledge of Allegiance Came to Be Written: The Origins Were Becoming Hazy by Harold Helfer
- Art for Whose Sake?: Some Modernists Are Peddling More Than Pictures by Esther Julia Pels
- What's New in Dentistry: It's Almost a Pleasure To Visit Your Dentist Nowadays by Tom Mahoney
- Ten Years of Aviation: Progress Is Being Made at Supersonic Speeds by James Joseph
- How to Forecast Weather: Neither Rain Nor Hail Nor Sleet Need Baffle You by George H. Waltz, Jr.
- Give Me the Shotgun: One Expert Opinion. . . . by John Alden Knight
- I'll Take the Rifle: . . . Another Point of View by Charles Elliott
- News of The Legion
- Sound Off!
- Products Parade
- Editor's Corner
- Rod and Gun Club
- Parting Shots Outlook
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)