The American Legion Magazine [Volume 40, No. 2 (February 1946)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design: Painting by Philip Lyford
- Sound Off!
- If You Have to Buy a House: What to look for, and look out for, in real estate deals by Larry Holmes
- We Can Have Industrial Peace: Spokesmen for labor, management and the public give their views by James A. Brownlow, Dexter M. Keezer, Fred W. Climer
- Don't Think about McGovern: A story of an American soldier who runs smack into an age-old problem by Budd Schulberg
- He Found a Priceless Treasure: A gadget built to find pirate gold became a life-saver by Eustace L. Adams
- Don't Scuttle Our Navy: National security demands a Navy that can keep the peace by Carl Vinson
- Hector Goes to War: The story of a combat canine with a playboy's heart by Ensign Richard Wilcox
- And Suddenly You're Home: How thousands of wounded GI's have flown the Atlantic by John Groth
- A Civilian's Beachhead: President Truman accomplished something the Japs couldn't by Boyd by Stutler
- Racy Items in Men's Wear: More about the best buys in civvies by Edward M. Ruttenber
- Hooping It Up ! Basketball is in for changes as it grows in popularity by W.F. Fox, Jr.
- Twilight in Chaumont: A meeting that brought back memories of the First A.E.F. by T/Sgt. Fred Rosen
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)