The American Legion Magazine [Volume 39, No. 4 (October 1945)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design: Color Photograph by Ben De Brocke
- Victory And Peace by Edward N. Scheiberling, National Commander
- The Charter Declares Peace by Senator Tom Connally. Illustration by Leo Rackow
- Quitter by Paul Gallico. Illustrated by John J. Floherty, Jr.
- Bouquet To The Admirals by Hanson W. Baldwin
- The Next Champ by Jack Dempsey
- Want A Railroad Job? by Murray Davis
- Bird Pups by Ray P. Holland
- Paris Is A GI Town by John Groth. Illustrated by the author
- Home Boys Home! by Alvin H. Goldstein. Photos by Ben De Brocke
- Picking Em Out Of The Deep by John J. Noll
- Outsmarted Spy by Carl by Wall. Drawing by Carl Pfeufer
- China's Soldier Schools by Boyd B Stutler
- Rheumatic Fever: A Challenge by George M. Wheatley, M.D.
- On Target With The 14th by Frank Miles
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)