The American Legion Magazine [Volume 27, No. 3 (September 1939)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design By Jes W. Schlaikjer, A.N.A.
- Editorial: The Legion in Convention
- A Comeback By F.T. Woodings, Drawing By William Heaslip
- A Fool for Luck By Hugh Wiley, Illustrations By Harvey Dunn, A.N.A.
- Things You'll Remember By Wallgren
- In Service for America By Stephen F. Chadwick, National Commander
- The Four Professors of Verdun By Joseph A. Brady, Illustrations By Wallace Morgan
- Safeguard of Our Liberties By Andrew C. McLaughlin, Drawing By William MacLean
- A Tie That Binds By Frederick Palmer, Illustrations By Herbert M. Stoops
- Ready to Go, Chicago By Boyd B. Stutler
- The Swing's the Thing By W.F. Fox, Jr.
- Dollarpower By Richard Seelye Jones
- A Job for Your Post By Jack Crowley
- For the Duration
- Over the River By John J. Noll
- Bursts and Duds Conducted By Dan Sowers
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)