The American Legion Magazine [Volume 43, No. 5 (November 1947)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Photo by Henry Dravneek
- What Makes Your Job by Norman Beasley. A look behind the scenes at what goes into a pay-check
- A Guy Called Kelly by Charles S. Peden. A true story that sums up the greatest argument against war
- Miniature Speed Kings by Douglas Ingells. This sport is a combination toy counter and Indianapolis Speedway
- Lining Em Up by W.H.B. Smith. If you ever use your trigger finger this is for you
- The Return of Mad Harry (fiction ) by Albert Richard Wetjeu. Two men stood between the Captain, a South Sea atoll and the girl
- I Want to be a Tenderfoot by Russell Annabel. Dudes have all the fun, with a guardian angel on constant duty
- The Legion Ups Its Sights by Boyd B. Stutler
- Forward Auxiliary!
- A Sound Investment by James F. O'Neil, National Commander
- Report from Hollywood by R. Wilson Brown. News about movies you will want to see
- Fit for Your Feet by Adolphe Menjou. Some tips for men who want to put on the dogs
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Veterans with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)