The American Legion Magazine [Volume 28, No. 6 (June 1940)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Edward M. Stevenson
- Let's Keep Out by Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker. Illustration by Paul F. Berdanier, Sr.
- Can We Forget Them? [comic] by Wallgren
- The General's Hat Cord by Leonard H. Nason. Illustrations by Herbert M. Stoops
- Mars Grabs The Air Waves by Allan A. Michie
- Where Do I Fit? A Famous Historian Answers the Inevitable Question Posed by Every Youngster Today by James Truslow Adams. Cartoons by John Cassel
- One Nation Indivisible by Le Roy Boyd. Illustrations by V.E. Pyles
- It's Nice To Be A General by LeRoy Bartlett. Illustrations by Raymond Sisley
- Orchids And Onions by Elsie Wolcott. Illustrations by J. W. Schlaikjer
- There She Stands by Stewart H. Holbrook
- Mattress Men by Grant Powers. Illustrations by the Author
- Minnesota Masters Marihuana by Frederick C. Painton
- Youth Speaks For America by Boyd B. Stutler
- Streamlined Elephants by John J. Noll
- Editorial: "and take your own part"
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)