The American Legion Magazine [Volume 45, No. 6 (December 1948)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover illustration by Reg Massie
- Nobody Works on Christmas (fiction) by Oscar Schisgall. It all started with a letter from the Ardennes
- Even Doctors Catch Cold by J.B. Rice, M.D. Twenty minutes spent reading this may save you a week
- Will Your Job Leave Town? by W.H.B. Smith. The trouble is, our factories are extremely vulnerable
- Can You Keep Your Head? Your life may depend on a perfect score in this picture quiz
- The Life of a Basketball Giant by Ed Fitzgerald. He's six feet eight. He's an all-American. But is he an athlete?
- Miami: The Legion's 30th by Alexander Gardiner. Highlights of the great National Convention in the Resort City
- And The Auxiliary: Accomplishments of the Convention of the Legion's Distaff Side
- Teamwork Will Do It by Perry Brown, National Commander
- Painless Charity by Gordon Atkins. What the Waltham workers did when hat-passing became tiresome
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Life in the Open
- Report from Hollywood
- Vets with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Schmidt, Charles E., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. Media and Communications Division (2016-10-24)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2004)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)