The American Legion Magazine [Volume 45, No. 6 (December 1948)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover illustration by Reg Massie
- Nobody Works on Christmas (fiction) by Oscar Schisgall. It all started with a letter from the Ardennes
- Even Doctors Catch Cold by J.B. Rice, M.D. Twenty minutes spent reading this may save you a week
- Will Your Job Leave Town? by W.H.B. Smith. The trouble is, our factories are extremely vulnerable
- Can You Keep Your Head? Your life may depend on a perfect score in this picture quiz
- The Life of a Basketball Giant by Ed Fitzgerald. He's six feet eight. He's an all-American. But is he an athlete?
- Miami: The Legion's 30th by Alexander Gardiner. Highlights of the great National Convention in the Resort City
- And The Auxiliary: Accomplishments of the Convention of the Legion's Distaff Side
- Teamwork Will Do It by Perry Brown, National Commander
- Painless Charity by Gordon Atkins. What the Waltham workers did when hat-passing became tiresome
- The Editors' Corner
- Sound Off!
- Life in the Open
- Report from Hollywood
- Vets with Ideas
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)