The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 4 (December 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Painting a Tribute to Veterans
- Commander's Message: A Season Of Honor, Remembrance
- Membership: Recruiters to be Honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- National Adjutant's Message: Youth Take on Highway Litter
- Ask a Service Officer: Appealing VA's Decision
- COLA Bill Signed into Law
- Troop Support: "A Fond Farewell"
- Legion Baseball: Three Rule Changes for Junior Teams
- Membership: Legion Tagline Contest Shelved
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- Post Activities: Mail Box Becomes Retired U.S. Flag Box
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)