The American Legion Dispatch [Volume 24, No. 1 (September 2013)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "Building For Tomorrow Today": Membership Growth, NEF top the Agenda for new National Commander
- Commander's Message: My Fundraising Program: NEF
- NEF Goal: $1 Million
- Membership: Recruiters to be Honored with "Building for Tomorrow Today"
- National Adjutant's Message: PSAs Increase Legion Awareness
- Ask a Service Officer: Service-Connected Disability
- National Convention: Legion Presents Honors for Patriotism, Heroism
- National Convention: "The greatest generation: Vietnam veterans"
- Airport Screening Bill Signed
- Membership Incentives and Awards
- 100th Anniversary: Celebrating 100 Years of Service
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)