The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 20 (May 14, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by Charles Ryan
- Wild Billets I Have Known by Steuart M. Emery. Illustrated by Ray C. Strang
- After the Cure, Then What? by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- Massachusetts, There She Goes by Marquis James
- This Post Lives in a Boxcar by Carter Johnson
- Corners of A.E.F. France, Part VI: La Maison d'Adam, Angers From a Drawing by A.S. Van Eerde
- Editorial: Getting Right on Monuments; "Absolutely Non-Political"
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- The Bowler [comic] by Wallgren
- On the Air
- Outfit Reunions
- The Eight and Forty Stands by
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)