The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 17 (April 23, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by V.E. Pyles
- Coming Back to Le Havre by Joseph Mills Hanson
- Pennsylvania Looks to Next October by Marquis James
- This Is Addressed to 4,000 Posts by Philip Stapp
- A Round Table of Americanism by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- Editorial: What Does Europe Think of Us?
- The Sheik That Failed [comic] by Wallgren
- Buddies in Distress
- Outfit Reunions
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)