The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 9 (February 26, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by John Held, Jr.
- Yo-Ho-Ho and a Deck Full of Rocking Chairs by Willard Cooper. Illustrations by John Held, Jr.
- "From Me to You," Says Dan Edwards by Marquis James
- Pulling Them Out of the Grandstand by Carter Johnson
- They Lead the Legion on the Way to Paris
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- Editorial: The Farmer and the Future; A Contract for a Lifetime; Progress
- Do You Wear Specs? [comic] by Wallgren
- The American Legion Auxiliary
- A Long Pull and a Hard One Brings Success by A.V. Levering
- Outfit Reunions
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)