The American Legion Weekly [Volume 7, No. 21 (May 22, 1925)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by V.E. Pyles
- The Biography of Bill Boone by Stewart M. Emery. Illustrated by Ray C. Strang
- The Last Journey of the Romanoffs by Rutherford H. Piatt, Jr.
- Take It From Georgia by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- They Stayed Up Till 2:30 A. M. to Honor Pershing
- The National Pastime [comic] by Wallgren
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- Puncturing the Windy Bag of Communism
- Outfit Reunions
- Legion Radio
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)