The American Legion Weekly [Volume 8, No. 3 (January 15, 1926)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Cover Design by H.M. Stoops
- Contraband: First in a Series of Adventures of Dean of the D.C.I. by Karl W. Detzer. Illustrated by V.E. Pyles
- America's Happy Drinking Ground by Samuel Taylor Moore
- Generals of an Army of Good Will
- Editorial: A Modest Benefactor; Willing - To Help or Be Helped?
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- Hot Scotch! [comic] by Wallgren
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)