The American Legion Weekly [Volume 7, No. 45 (November 6, 1925)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Armistice Day by National Commander J.R. McQuigg
- What Good Did I Get Out of My Service in the War? by Frederick Palmer and Twelve Other Legionnaires
- Ever Hear of Sergy? by Marquis James
- Giving the Boys Something to Shoot At by Arthur Van Vlissingen, Jr.
- Editorial: Who Runs the Schools?; A Birthday
- Ten Little Talebearers by Oliver McKee, Jr.
- Where Credit Is Due [comic] by Wallgren
- A Personal Page by Frederick Palmer
- Outfit Reunions
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)