The American Legion Weekly [Volume 2, No. 27 (July 30, 1920)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Where Are the Heroes?
- The Same Old Thing: A Seasoned Observer Discusses what He Considers the Weaknesses of Our Present National Political Convention Process by William Slavens McNutt
- So This Is America! The Story of the French Bride of a Yankee Soldier, Part IV
- Discovered: the Meanest Crime An Apparently Well-organized Conspiracy to Fleece Disabled Soldiers Out of Their Compensation is Unearthed at Washington by Walter J. Wood
- The Birth of a Battle-cry by John A. Level
- Improving the Infantry
- Nine Mascots In -Who Says Ten?
- The New Legislative Chairman
- Bursts and Duds
- The Observation Post conducted by Lemuel Bolles, National Adjutant
- The Voice of the Legion
- The Legion Library
- Roll Call
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)