The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 31 (August 4, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Escape from Le Havre by George Boas
- What the Legion Did for Tony Malang by Irwin Ira Rackoff, Commander, Murray Hill Post, New York City
- A Lone Star I.O.U. Is O.K.
- Letting the Battlefield Tell Its Own Story By Harry J. Quigley
- The Franc Terror's Bright Idea by Wallgren
- The Veteran's Own Olympics
- A Stadium for All Comers
- Has Bill Jones Heard from You?
- Outfit Reunions and Notices
- True Legion Hornets: They Work with a Vim
- The Honors Uncle Sam Forgot
- Films and Footlights
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Voice of the Legion
- The Legion Library Legion
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)