The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 15 (April 14, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "If They Do Get It They'll Only Spend It"
- The Revised Adjusted Compensation Bill
- When the U-58 Cried "Kamerad!" by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C, Historical Branch, G.H.Q., A.E.F.
- The Best Trees for Your Post
- Beaucoup Fresh Air for New York's Vets
- More Members Are Always in Order
- How Munsey Gets That Way by David Frisbie
- Is It Coming to This? [comic] by Wallgren
- When the General Came to Town
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- The Voice of the Legion
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)