The American Legion Weekly [Volume 4, No. 8 (February 24, 1922)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The "Bloody Angle" of the A.E.F. by William E. Moore, Formerly Captain, S.C., Historical Branch, G.H.Q , A.E.F.
- How We Built Our Post Clubhouse by John C. Hoffman, Adjutant, York Post, York, Pa. and Louis H. James, Commander, Smith-Reynolds Post, Vancouver, Wash.
- The 'Phone That Tells the World: Words and Music Alike Now Go Broadcast by Wireless by Roger William Riis
- Interpreting Compensation, Part II
- Keeping Step with the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)