The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 43 (October 28, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Keeping Faith With America by National Commander John G. Emery
- Where the Legion Stands Today by National Adjutant Lemuel Bolles
- The Year's Work at the Legion's G.H.Q.
- The Record of the Legion Committees
- National Executive Committee and Other Legion Leaders at Indianapolis
- Conventional Forecasts [comic] by Wallgren
- The Legion and a Better America
- The Auxiliary: A Growing Power
- A Legion Handbook of Kansas City
- The "All-Inclusive Legion"
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
- Headquarters Bulletins
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)