The American Legion Weekly [Volume 3, No. 42 (October 21, 1921)]
American Legion. National Headquarters
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- What Is There To Disarm?
- The Observance of Armistice Day
- "Say Sailor, Have You Seen My Seabag?" by John R. Cox
- The Rural Road to a Career, Part III by Floyd W. Parsons
- How to Aid the Unemployed Veteran
- Tit for Tat [comic] by Wallgren
- No More Quick-Lunch Naturalization
- Take Your Uniform to Kansas City!
- Department Conventions
- The Voice of the Legion
- Bursts and Duds
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)