The American Legion [Volume 171, No. 6 (December 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Big Chill: Russia's claims to the Arctic have the attention of the United States and its allies. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Hometown Hero: Dakota Meyer, the newest Medal of Honor recipient, joins a select group of Americans. By James V. Carroll.
- Tapped: If spending cuts and higher taxes are both off the table, Congress cannot solve the deficit crisis. By Ron Haskins.
- Hallowed Waters: Seventy years after the "day of infamy," Pearl Harbor remains an active military base and a monument to a titanic struggle. Story and photos by Floyd K. Takeuchi.
- My America: Father Karl-Albert Lindblad, Navy chaplain.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)