The American Legion [Volume 169, No. 1 (July 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Mile in Their Boots: Soldiers and Marines connect with history where it was made. By Dan Carlinsky.
- MyLegion.org: The online social network just for Legionnaires launches this summer.
- The Ultimate High Ground: A space force is vital to maintaining our military edge. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Blue Water Battle: Sailors suf er illness and disability as new VA rules deny them Agent Orange benei ts. By Ken Olsen.
- Citizenship 101: South Carolina’s Post 17 supports JROTC programs for at-risk teens. By Andy Romey.
- The First Generation: “The Deacon” served as a corpsman in France during World War I. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)