The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 5 (May 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Seeds of a New Afghanistan: A National Guard team deploys agricultural expertise in a deadly war zone. By Douglas Wissing.
- "The Whole Earth As Their Tomb": Around the world, America’s fallen heroes are not forgotten on Memorial Day. By Max Cleland.
- The Cost of Criminalizing: Intelligence Poor leadership in the 1970s handcuf ed the CIA. By Ilario Pantano.
- Houses for Heroes: An American Legion, Habitat for Humanity partnership gives veterans a hand up. By Ken Olsen.
- Still Standing Iraq POW Shoshana Johnson opens up about her time in captivity. By Dennis McCafferty.
- The First Generation: Abian Wallgren’s Stars and Stripes cartoons delighted the doughboys of World War I. By Paul Fedorchak.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)