The American Legion [Volume 168, No. 1 (January 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Soldiers to Citizens: Thousands of immigrants are fasttracking naturalization by serving in the U.S. military. By Jay Stuller.
- A Prayer Remembered: A former NFL star and Vietnam War veteran discovers that saying “thank you” sometimes isn’t enough. By Rocky Bleier.
- World War 2.0: Individuals, groups and foreign governments wage war against the United States in cyberspace. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Peaches and Pound Cake: U.S. soldiers are an esteemed band of brothers that spans the ages. By Retired Maj. Gen. Robert H. Scales, U.S. Army.
- Bill Crazy: Congress hears how veterans have struggled to reconcile bills with VA. By Ken Olsen. The First Generation: World War I air ace H. Weir Cook was an early advocate of commercial aviation. By Philip M. Callaghan.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Veterans Update
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
Schmidt, Charles E., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. Media and Communications Division (2016-10-24)
American Legion. National Commission on Children and Youth; American Legion. Committee on Children and Youth (American Legion, 2004)
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)