The American Legion [Volume 164, No. 2 (February 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Strongest Generation: Army Vice Chief Gen. Richard Cody says that never before have so few Americans bravely protected so many. By Jeff Stoffer.
- All the President’s Hair: History proves that in the race for the White House, a bad ’do can undo a candidacy. By Ben Shapiro.
- Where in the World We Are: Iraq and Afghanistan may have the lion’s share of U.S. forces, but in the war on terror, our reach extends to every corner of the globe. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Everlasting Love: In the upheaval of World War II, Ruth and Eddie Elcott found each other – and haven’t let go since. By Mathew Boggs and Jason Miller.
- Helmets to Hardhats: For young veterans launching their careers, a national program turns military experience into civilian certification and acceptance. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)