The American Legion [Volume 163, No. 6 (December 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Navigation of Change: Coast Guard Commandant Adm. Thad Allen oversees his service’s evolving role in the global war on terrorism. Interview by Ramona Joyce.
- Extreme Rehabilitation: Severely wounded combat veterans ﬁnd fun in the snow and ice of Idaho’s Sun Valley. By Ken Olsen.
- GI Journaling: Military blogs give U.S. soldiers a chance to vent, to reminisce and to put into words the hard realities of war. By Dennis McCafferty.
- Britain After Blair: Our nation’s special relationship with Great Britain seems likely to cool under a new prime minister. By Alan W. Dowd.
- Portrait of a Patriot: Artist and Vietnam War veteran Michael Reagan devotes his time and talent to drawing the faces of Americans who made the supreme sacriﬁce for their country. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)