The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 3 (March 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Private’s Secret: A post-Civil War Buffalo Soldier had something to hide. How she did it for two years remains a mystery. By Kay Grant.
- Blood Money: When Hezbollah needs funds to run its terror organization, it often looks to the West. By Steven Emerson.
- Where We Are in the Drug War: Drug czar John Walters sees prevention as a winning strategy, targeting children and young adults. Interview by Steve Brooks.
- Life & Taxes: A graphic display of the many ways the U.S. government divides our dollars. By Jesse Bachman.
- PTSD: The combat veteran’s scourge continues to mystify scientists. By Dr. Timothy Lines.
- Emergency Room Roulette: One veteran’s death exposes VA’s risk when reducing or farming out emergency-care services. By Ken Olsen.
- The Job Journey: For U.S. military members or veterans embarking on civilian careers, job fairs abound. And The American Legion is actively involved across the country.
- "Who I Am, What I Believe": Country music legend Charlie Daniels
makes no apologies for his faith in America and his support for the war on terrorism. Interview by James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)