The American Legion [Volume 162, No. 2 (February 2007)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Man Who Would Not Be King: More than an old painting on a wall, George Washington is the “indispensable man” of the American founding. By Matthew Spalding.
- A Change of Course: New House Veterans Affairs Committee Chairman Bob Filner says his priorities are veterans’ priorities heading into a challenging 110th Congress. Interview by Jeff Stoffer.
- How We Lost Iran: The American left gave Islamic radicals their greatest victory in 1979. Action is imperative if we’re to avoid repeating history in Iraq. By Dinesh D’Souza.
- None Dare Call Them Prisoners: Considering American lives are at risk, U.S. government policy grants too many concessions to Guantanamo Bay detainees. By Richard Miniter.
- The Blaze of ’73: The loss of 18 million U.S. military records at St. Louis underscores the importance of security and disaster safeguards today. By Dan Allsup.
- Epidemic Proportion: With the deadly Spanish ﬂu barely a century in the past, the world is long overdue for another pandemic event. By Thomas O’Brien.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)