The American Legion [Volume 161, No. 4 (October 2006)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Ready for Battle: Paul A. Morin joins the ﬁght for veterans beneﬁts as The American Legion’s national commander. By Matt Grills.
- Jaded Journalism: U.S. media bent on politically correct warﬁghting fail our nation, our troops and the people of Iraq. By Ralph Peters..
- Treasure Hunter: Marine Col. Matthew Bogdanos won’t be remembered for saving the world, but he deserves thanks for saving the earliest pieces of its history. By Matt Grills.
- The Crime That Does Pay: There’s money to be made at the expense of insurance carriers and, ultimately, every customer who buys insurance. By Frank G. Scaﬁdi.
- A Trial of Patience: Delay-weary Florida veterans don’t care where the new VA hospital goes as long as it goes up, and soon. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Before We Do Business: Economic growth hasn’t stopped China’s human-rights abuses. Why should Vietnam prove any different? By U.S. Rep. Christopher H. Smith.
- The Art of the Car Deal: Buyers who aren’t prepared only widen the proﬁt margins of auto dealers. By Dan Allsup.
- Vet Voice
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)