The American Legion [Volume 158, No. 5 (May 2005)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- The Homecoming: A new generation of wounded veterans ﬁnds comfort among those who served before them. By Jeff Stoffer.
- Osteoporosis: “Silent disease” that afﬂicts more than 2 million men can be prevented. By Dr. Stephan D. Fihn.
- The Law Against Values: Attorney Rees Lloyd asks Legionnaires to demand an end to the ACLU’s ﬂeecing of taxpayers.
- The Real Indiana Jones: International explorer Robert Cornuke uses “recon” archaeology to build a case for the Bible. By Matt Grills.
- Aloha! Hawaiian paradise awaits Legionnaires attending the 87th National Convention. By James V. Carroll.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Rapid Fire
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)