The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 6 (December 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Open Letter to Sens. Frist and Daschle: “You have let us all down” on the ﬂag, National Commander Thomas P. Cadmus writes.
- The Saudi Effect: Middle East expert Daniel Pipes discusses U.S. rival Saudi Arabia’s inﬂuence on global Islam.
- On My Honor, I Must Fight: Efforts to “de-fund” the Boy Scouts put youth on the front line of a culture war. By Susan Katz Keating.
- Man & Husband? Same-sex marriage is not a civil-rights issue. By Stanley Kurtz.
- The High Road: Successful leadership ﬂows from good ethics and moral clarity. By Gen. Robert H. “Doc” Fogelsong.
- Searching for a Cure: Los Angeles doctor Francine Kaufman leads the ﬁght against juvenile diabetes. By Robert Bryce.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)