The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 3 (September 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Bush, Kerry Vie for Hearts of Veterans: Both tickets are reaching out to the voting bloc that could decide the election. By Larry J. Sabato.
- Why Veterans Should Elect Democrats to Congress: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says her party will “leave no veteran behind.”
- Why Veterans Should Elect: Republicans to Congress: House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert says his party is second to none in improving quality of life for veterans.
- Interview with George W. Bush: The president discusses progress on VA health care, national security and the economy.
- Interview with John F. Kerry: The Democratic presidential nominee outlines his vision for homeland security and improved veterans health care.
- Get Out the Vote
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)