The American Legion [Volume 157, No. 2 (August 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Forgiven Trespasses: Illegal aliens from around the world penetrate America’s porous borders. By Jeff Stoffer.
- From Factory to Foxhole: U.S. Transportation Command delivers the goods during peacetime and war.
- Compassion at Death’s Door: Hospice workers help a father and son through the ordeal of losing a loved one. By Keith E. Renninson.
- The Forgotten President: Never a popular leader, Franklin Pierce battles a car for name recognition. By Arthur G. Sharp.
- 2022: VA’s Space Odyssey: Mandatory funding would make the CARES ride a smoother one. By Paul Morin.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)