The American Legion [Volume 156, No. 3 (March 2004)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Trial by Fires: U.S. forest protection efforts have ironically created a tinderbox of the West. By Tom Griggs.
- Dear U.S. Soldier in Iraq: American GIs ﬁghting for civilization carry the burden of history on their shoulders. By Dennis Prager
- A Monumental Trust: Interior Secretary Gale Norton brings Americans and government together on the environment.
- Music City USA: The hospitality and culture of Nashville beckon Legionnaires for the 86th National Convention. By James V. Carroll.
- Operation Torch: For inexperienced U.S. troops, the Allied invasion of North Africa was on-the-job training. By Kay Grant.
- Baghdad’s Untold Story: The media downplay U.S. successes in the reconstruction of Iraq. By Alan W. Dowd.
- The Rebirth of Iraq: Violent resistance has not stopped a freed people from striding toward democracy. By Ben Barber.
- A Celebration of Hope and Renewal: Arts festival gives veterans a chance to showcase their talents and rebuild their spirits. By Elissa Kaupisch.
- Star-Spangled Dolly: Tennessee’s most famous songbird celebrates God and country on her latest album.
- Vet Voice
- Commander's Message
- Under the Radar
- Legion News
- Big Issues
- Living Well
- Parting Shots
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
American Legion. National Headquarters; Dellinger, Daniel M., National Commander, American Legion (American Legion, 2014)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)