The American Legion dispatch [Volume 18, No. 9 (May 15, 2009)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "An opportunity we should not waste"
- Flag amendment returns to Congress
- National Commander's Message: Help wanted: the Legislative Council
- From The Desk Of The National Adjutant: Help without hesitation
- Utah student named Eagle Scout of Year
- Longman: VA delivers "Best Care Anywhere"
- A Legacy Loop To Louisville
- Hoosier wins 2009 National Oratorical Contest
- Post excellence awards created
- Belt buckle offered as recruitment prize
- Incentives added for district commanders
- Rehbein launches "Pride and Purpose" pin program
- Administration's proposed VA budget meets Legion's approval
- Fiscal 2010 budget resolutions move through Congress
- VA now accepting Post-9/11 GI Bill applications
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)