The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 7 (March 14, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Online Update Launched
- Veterans need to file taxes to receive rebates
- Commander's Message: Remember Legion rules about politics
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Why wait?
- Winners announced in Consolidated Post Report contest
- Now is time to reorder ammo for Memorial Day ceremonies
- National Veterans Golden Age Games: More Than A Competition
- Changing people's lives one town at a time
- "Godly intervention"
- Legion testifies before the 110th Congress
- VA launches "Travel Nurse Corps" to combat nurse shortage
- VA care extended to combat veterans serving since '98
- Last living doughboy, a Legionnaire, meets president, visits Pentagon
- Legionnaire crossing country for Legacy Scholarship Fund
- VA creates advisory panel on rural health
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)