The American Legion dispatch [Volume 19, No. 12 (August 21, 2010)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- A Legion "stalwart"
- Legion pursues Pepsi grant for vet jobs
- Commander's message: The message behind the new media
- National Adjutant's column: "Just ask"
- Air rifle championship crowns two shooters
- 2010 Boys Nation shapes future leaders
- President signs supplemental appropriations measure
- Hill: String growth years together
- Posts that don't file IRS forms face losing tax-exempt status
- New Legion reps help troops in transition
- Post Excellence Award continues
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)