The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 8 (April 18, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "A Gentleman Personified"
- Conatser: Give Petraeus the tools needed to succeed
- Commander's Message:A new GI Bill for a new generation
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Community first
- Maryland high-school student wins Oratorical Contest
- The Silver Lining
- Edwards leads congressional award recipients
- "The most misunderstood assignment"
- American Legion adopts national Riders patch
- Being prepared for a disaster starts now
- House, Senate pass fiscal 2009 budget resolutions
- SGLI, VGLI Premiums to Decrease
- VA, DoD receive $1.5 million grant to study PTSD, TBI
- Legion launches illegal-immigration education campaign
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)