The American Legion dispatch [Volume 17, No. 9 (May 16, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "The right commander at the right time"
- Conatser: GI Bill part of war's cost
- Commander's Message: The value of volunteering
- From The Desk of the National Adjutant: Post adopts entire Guard regiment
- Houston TV station wins Legion's Fourth Estate Award
- Legion, DHS join forces to promote preparedness
- Moment of Remembrance set for May 26
- "Our Interests Matter"
- "It should mean a lot to everybody"
- Special Deliveries
- Volunteering: How to Help
- "A win-win situation"
- Senate passes omnibus veterans benefits measure
- Legion, Military.com take questions to candidates
- Commander's Challenge in stretch run
- VA-DoD program serves severely disabled combat vets
- NFL extends donation deadline for college-prep tests
- A family connection
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)