The American Legion dispatch [Volume 18, No. 4 (December 12, 2008)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- "Makeover" in Kansas: There's no place like home
- Legion family launches Operation Comfort Warriors
- National Commander's message: Spirit of the GI Bill renewed
- From the desk of the National Adjutant: "It's the world to me"
- How to write an effective resolution
- They call him "Crawdaddy"
- "There's good news tonight"
- Gen. Wallace discusses mission of Army's Training and Doctrine Command
- Inaugural H2H Golf Classic a Success
- Numerous membership award programs in place
- Belt buckle offered as recruitment prize
- Incentives added for district commanders
- Post excellence awards created
- Rehbein launches "Pride and Purpose" pin program
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)