The American Legion dispatch [Volume 21, No. 7 (March 15, 2012)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Memoriam: 'A Man of Integrity'
- Wong, Obama talk jobs in D.C
- Commander's Message: Youth program alums invited to join online
- National Adjutant's Message: A legacy of giving
- Peterson to perform at national convention
- Exhibit, sponsorship opportunities available
- National Post History Contest kicking off
- Washington Conference: 'Here I am ... standing'
- Washington Conference: 'A true friend of veterans'
- War-movie groundbreaker honored by Legion
- Fiscal 2013 VA budget announced
- Post visits to be rewarded
- Post Excellence Award continues
- Recruiters to be honored with 'I Serve with PRIDE' pin
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)