The American Legion dispatch [Volume 21, No. 4 (December 16, 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- To Revive a Post
- Flag Rewards program paying off for posts, communities
- Commander's Message: Principles above personalities
- National Adjutant's Message: Almost home for the holidays
- What is your post doing this Christmas?
- 2011 Legion volunteer numbers growing
- Consolidated Post Reports available in January
- Construction of $800 million Denver VAMC set to begin, but when?
- Where connections are made
- Hockey game nets $8,000 for Legacy fund
- 112th Congress: A look at the first session
- Post visits to be rewarded
- Post Excellence Award continues
- Recruiters to be honored with 'I Serve with PRIDE' pin
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)