The American Legion dispatch [Volume 21, No. 3 (November 22, 2011)]
American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana)
MetadataShow full item record
Table of Contents
- Memoriam: 'A Gentleman Personified'
- Legion, Coalition, distribute $12,000 to wounded
- COMMANDER'S MESSAGE: The Afghanistanization process
- NATIONAL ADJUTANT'S MESSAGE: Website design puts service first
- What is your post doing this Christmas?
- 2011 Legion annual report available online
- Legion.org undergoes redesign
- Concerns, confidence on the front
- Legion College: A week of learning, training
- Oil dependency not just an economic issue
- Legionnaires meet with supercommittee members
- Post visits to be rewarded
- Post Excellence Award continues
- Recruiters to be honored with 'I Serve with PRIDE' pin
Showing items related by title, author, creator and subject.
American Legion. National Publicity Division; American Legion. National Public Relations Division (American Legion, 1940)
Address of National Commander O.L. Bodenhamer of The American Legion at the Legion's National Armistice Day exercises at the Washington Auditorium on Armistice Night, November 11, 1929 Bodenhamer, O.L., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1929)
Address of Edward A. Hayes, National Commander, The American Legion, at the services at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Washington, D.C., 11 a.m., November 11, 1933 Hayes, Edward, A., National Commander, American Legion; American Legion. National Headquarters (Indianapolis, Indiana) (American Legion, 1933)